1. e2grow Web, Mobile and Add-in platform
e2grow web, mobile and add-in platform (from now on: Platform) enables users to see the profiles of people they are contacting, give and receive feedback (eg. praise and suggestions) from other users and browse through insights and content to better understand different profiles of people. Users instal the mobile app of the Platform through various app marketplaces (like Google Android Market, Apple iTunes Store), in a way and under conditions determined by the creator of the marketplace. Users install product add-ins through respective product stores like Microsoft Office Store for add-in for Microsoft Outlook, in a way and under conditions determined by the creator of the marketplace.
Platform provider is the company Ujemi rast d.o.o., Bergantova ulica 10, SI-1000 Ljubljana, registration number: 7141564000, registered in Ljubljana, Republic of Slovenia (from now on: Provider).
A user is every person, who uses any of the tools of the Platform – e2grow mobile app, e2grow Outlook plugin, e2grow website or any other tools.
Users download and install the e2grow mobile app to their smart phone through one of the app marketplaces in a way and under conditions determined by the marketplace provider.
3. Platform Content
Content and data, which users receives through the use of the Platform are merely informative in nature and serve only informative purposes. User profiles are not intended for recruiting or choosing candidates for specific positions. They are also not intended for setting salaries or other compensation options.
4. Platforme Price
The price for using the Platform is determined and agreed between the provider and the user's employer.
Users are responsible for any data transfer charges by their internet service provider, according to the official price list of the internet service provider.
5. Privacy and user's personal data security
Users can control who they share they profiles with through any of the Platform's tools. They can set their profile to be visible to:
- nobody (except themselves),
- all users of the Platform,
- other employees in their organization.
Users, who do not share their profile with anyone, also can't see the profiles of other users (their colleagues). These profiles are unlocked only when they decide to share their own profile.
Provider is explicitly bound to save, use and process all the personal data in compliance with current laws and regulations covering personal data protection. All users who forward the data to the Provider, or for which the Provider obtains the data from other sources, agree with the Provider using and processing these data for the time period and purpose for which the data was forwarded or obtained.
Add-ins like Microsoft Outlook add-in do not collect any content data. The only data transferred between the add-in and e2grow servers is the e-mail address of the recipient(s) and sender. This address is used for the purpose of selection which user’s profile ought to be shown to the add-in user.
Users can, at any point, demand their data and profile to be deleted. He can do that by sending a data deletion request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e2grow products and their content are entirely developed by e2grow (UjemiRast ltd company) and are NOT products of Gallup, Inc (R) nor the Clifton StrengthsFinder (R). We would like to acknowledge Gallup and the CSF for their data and research tool which allows everyone to identify their strengths.
Clifton StrengthsFinder(R) and StrengthsFinder(R) and each of the Clifton StrengthsFinder(R) theme names are trademarks of Gallup, Inc (R). e2grow (UjemiRast ltd company) are not affiliated with Gallup, Inc(R) or its subsidiaries.
The only content not produced by e2grow (UjemiRast Ltd.) is:
- Content in the “Questions to motivate this person” section, which is non-attributed and believed to be in public domain. If you are the author or know the author, please contact us and we will remove the content immediately.
- Content in the “Personal & Professional Growth and Development” section produced by the late Curt Liesveld and published on his twitter account. This content is believed to be in public domain.
By installing the Platform's Mobile app to their smart phone, users get non-transferable and non-exclusive rights to use the mobile app on their smart phone and for personal (non-commercial) use only.
User especially must not:
- create copies of the mobile app or other contents of the Platform;
- install the Platform to their own server or any other platform;
- in any way distribute or provide access to the Platform through the internet;
- lease the Platform or sell licences to use the mobile app;
- translate, adapt, edit or in any other way alter the Platform.
These limitations do not include the rights, to which users are entitled to in accordance with the currently valid laws regarding copyright, intellectual property protection and personal data protection.
7. Provider Responsibility Limitations
The user is familiar and agrees that:
- the content and data they see through the Platform are merely informative in nature;
- he is fully responsible for all the data he provides in order to install and use the Platform and that the Provider can in no way be responsible for any consequences the User might suffer;
- Provider claims no responsibility for funcionalities or quality of the Platform;
- Provider claims no responsibility or obligations for mistakes or any other deficiencies of the Platform, includin legal errors;
- Provider cannot guarantee that the Platform will suit every and all User's demands;
- Provider cannot guarantee the functioning of the Platform, nor does it claim any responsibility in the case of network error, electrical grid error or other technical malfunctions, including higher force that could temporarily render the Platform unusable;
- He carries full responsibility for protecting all data on media (such as hard drives, smart phones, tablets, etc.) and that the Provider is not responsible for any loss of such data and it is not responsible for Platform not functioning due to user not meeting the necessary technical and other conditions to use the Platform;
- Provider does not guarantee that the Platform is functioning flawlessly and without interruption, nor that it does not include any harmful or dangerous code;
- Provider does not guarantee that the Platform functions on all applications and in combination with any software or hardware;
- Provider claims no responsibility for reliability and quality of the Platform's connection to the internet or the quality and reliability of data transfer to and from the internet or any other communication channel.
8. Provider's Liability for Damages
Provider's Liability for Damages due to negligence is limited in the widest possible scope, allowed with currently valid regulations and laws.
Provider also is not responsible for loss of revenue, data or any other consequential or direct damages, unless otherwise prescribed in the currently valid laws.
Provider is not responsible for damages caused as a consequence of a higher force.
Provider is responsible for answering and solving complaints about the Platform's functioning. It will solve these complaints in accordance with its rules, which are accessible at www.e2grow.com. Any complaints should be sent to Provider's email address email@example.com.
10. Termination of Use of the Platform
Platform is available to users from May 10th 2017 onwards. Provider reserves the right to terminate the availability of the Platform at an point by informing the Users properly (e.g. by posting a notice on its website).
11. Final Provisions
For any additional information visit www.e2grow.com.